2019 National Roadshow of Information Sessions
22 Jan 2019
Travel to Investigate. Return to Innovate!
The Churchill Trust, in partnership with your local Churchill Fellows' Association (CFA), is on the road throughout February and March to deliver a National Roadshow of Information Sessions about the 2019 Churchill Fellowship opportunity...
- ACT Canberra
- NSW Sydney, Nowra, Bega, Wagga Wagga, Tumut, Dubbo, Tamworth, Broken Hill, Newcastle, Ballina
- VIC Melbourne, Geelong, Ballarat, Sale, Wodonga
- SA Adelaide, Mt Gambier, Renmark
- TAS Hobart, Burnie
- QLD Brisbane, Mt Isa, Noosa, Cairns, Townsville
- NT Darwin, Alice Springs
- WA Perth, Broome, Albany, Kalgoorlie
Listen to some of our extraordinary Churchill Fellows share their Fellowship experiences, impart insights on their fascinating projects and motivate you with what they have achieved since returning to Australia.
Discuss your project ideas and gain helpful advice on how to apply!
- It is free to attend these sessions but bookings are essential.
- All events are held in the evening from 5.30pm for a 5.45pm start unless otherwise indicated and will conclude at 7.30pm.
- Venues for these events are subject to change, advice on any change in venue will be provided with haste.
- Refreshments will be provided including tea, coffee, water and juice.
If you have any questions please email email@example.com
Melbourne (Evening Session) Thursday 21 February SOLD OUT
Geelong Monday 25 February REGISTER
Ballarat Wednesday 27 February REGISTER
Wodonga Thursday 28 February REGISTER
Sale Tuesday 12 March REGISTER
Melbourne (Lunchtime Session) Tuesday 19 March REGISTER
Canberra Tuesday 19 February REGISTER
Sydney Tuesday 12 February REGISTER
Nowra Wednesday 13 February REGISTER
Bega Thursday 14 February REGISTER
Wagga Wagga Monday 25 February REGISTER
Tumut Tuesday 26 February REGISTER
Dubbo Tuesday 26 February REGISTER
Broken Hill Thursday 28 February REGISTER
Newcastle Tuesday 5 March REGISTER
Tamworth Wednesday 6 March REGISTER
Ballina Thursday 7 March REGISTER