2020 National Roadshow of Information Sessions
23 Aug 2019
Travel to Investigate. Return to Innovate.
The Churchill Trust, in partnership with your local Churchill Fellows' Association (CFA), is on the road throughout February and March to deliver a National Roadshow of Information Sessions about the 2020 Churchill Fellowship opportunity...
- ACT Canberra
- NSW Sydney, Orange, Dubbo, Albury, Wollongong, Byron Bay, Grafton, Tumut
- VIC Melbourne, Shepparton, Bendigo, Horsham
- SA Adelaide, Port Lincoln, Whyalla
- TAS Hobart, Devonport
- QLD Brisbane, Gold Coast, Toowoomba, Rockhampton, Cairns
- NT Darwin, Alice Springs
- WA Perth, Geraldton, Bunbury, Busselton
*Locations above are subject to change
Listen to some of our extraordinary Churchill Fellows share their Fellowship experiences, impart insights on their fascinating projects and motivate you with what they have achieved since returning to Australia.
Discuss your project ideas and gain helpful advice on how to apply!
Registrations will open in December 2019
- It is free to attend these sessions but bookings are essential.
- All events are held in the evening from 5.15pm for a 5.30pm start unless otherwise indicated and will conclude at 7.30pm.
- Venues for these events are subject to change, advice on any change in venue will be provided with haste.
- Refreshments will be provided including tea, coffee, water and juice.
If you have any questions please email email@example.com