2019 National Roadshow of Information Sessions
9 Mar 2019
Travel to Investigate. Return to Innovate!
The Churchill Trust, in partnership with your local Churchill Fellows' Association (CFA), is on the road throughout February and March to deliver a National Roadshow of Information Sessions about the 2019 Churchill Fellowship opportunity...
- ACT Canberra
- NSW Sydney, Nowra, Bega, Wagga Wagga, Tumut, Dubbo, Tamworth, Broken Hill, Newcastle, Ballina
- VIC Melbourne, Geelong, Ballarat, Sale, Wodonga
- SA Adelaide, Mt Gambier, Renmark
- TAS Hobart, Burnie
- QLD Brisbane, Mt Isa, Noosa, Cairns, Townsville
- NT Darwin, Alice Springs
- WA Perth, Broome, Albany, Kalgoorlie
Listen to some of our extraordinary Churchill Fellows share their Fellowship experiences, impart insights on their fascinating projects and motivate you with what they have achieved since returning to Australia.
Discuss your project ideas and gain helpful advice on how to apply!
- It is free to attend these sessions but bookings are essential.
- All events are held in the evening from 5.30pm for a 5.45pm start unless otherwise indicated and will conclude at 7.30pm.
- Venues for these events are subject to change, advice on any change in venue will be provided with haste.
- Refreshments will be provided including tea, coffee, water and juice.
If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Melbourne (Evening Session) Thursday 21 February
Geelong Monday 25 February
Ballarat Wednesday 27 February
Wodonga Thursday 28 February
Sale Tuesday 12 March REGISTER
Melbourne (Lunchtime Session) Tuesday 19 March REGISTER
Canberra Tuesday 19 February
Burnie Monday 18 February
Hobart Tuesday 19 February
Sydney Tuesday 12 February
Nowra Wednesday 13 February
Bega Thursday 14 February
Wagga Wagga Monday 25 February
Tumut Tuesday 26 February
Dubbo Tuesday 26 February
Broken Hill Thursday 28 February
Newcastle Tuesday 5 March REGISTER
Tamworth Wednesday 6 March REGISTER
Ballina Thursday 7 March REGISTER