EAP Counselling Available
It has been a tough start to the year for many, with bushfires, storms and now a pandemic impacting many Fellows' travels, businesses and lives. In response to this, and with the Churchill community's mental health in mind, we have partnered with Career Money Life based in Melbourne, to offer free counselling sessions over phone or Skype. If you are interested in engaging with this service please email Fellows Engagement & Development to receive a link to connect with a psychologist.
If your friends, family and colleagues are feeling the impact of these events we encourage them to reach out to Australia's many capable mental health support providers:
- Relationships Australia - A leading provider of relationship support services for individuals, families and communities.
- Beyond Blue - Provides information and support to help everyone in Australia achieve their best possible mental health, whatever their age and wherever they live.
- Reach Out - Australia’s leading online mental health organisation for young people and their parents
- Lifeline - Australia's 24hr crisis hotline
- Everyman - Provides a range of services related to men's mental health
- Kids Helpline - Australia's free, private and confidential 24/7 phone and online counselling service for young people aged 5 to 25.
Angela Ballard's Consultancy & Coaching
Churchill Fellow Angela Ballard is offering her services to support other Fellows during COVID19 Pandemic:
30 min – FREE Consulting Session
Emotional well-being check-in and quick discussion on issues challenging you at present
Limited spots available – email email@example.com
Professional Coaching Support
- Psychological and Emotional Support
- Challenges Discussion
- Future Focussed – moving through and beyond COVID19
In addition to:
- Gain clarity and confidence to focus on aspirational goals;
- A strengths-based approach to achieving outcomes;
- Support and guidance to overcome challenges;
- Direct conversations to increase self-awareness and awareness of others;
- Questions that challenge thought processes;
- Stronger communication skills;
- Honest feedback;
- Safe and nurturing relationship; and
- Wisdom, teaching and support from a Churchill Fellow to support personal growth and accountability.
For more information and pricing options please contact the Trust via email.