Professional Coaching for Churchill Fellows
Professional Coaching is…
‘An ongoing professional relationship that helps people produce extraordinary results in their lives, careers, businesses or organisations. Through the process of coaching, clients who are ready and keen for coaching deepen their learning, improve their performance, and enhance their productivity and quality of life.’
Source: International Coach Federation (Coaching’s professional body)
Professional Coaching for Churchill Fellows
In line with our aim of investing in Fellows to increase their personal success and capacity to implement positive change in their communities, we are pleased to offer professional coaching support to Churchill Fellows. The professional coaches are supplied through our partner organisation Yellow Edge or alternatively through Churchill Fellow Angela Ballard’s Consultancy & Coaching services.
What can you expect from a Yellow Edge coach?
- Active listening, targeted questioning and raised self-awareness;
- A confidential and supportive environment;
- A focus on building strengths and minimising or managing weaknesses;
- The use of a variety of strategies and methodologies with the aim of establishing goals and strategies best suited to the needs of the client;
- One-to-one interactive conversations focused on performance in whatever area of life/work matters to you;
- An understanding that the client’s organisational context is integral to the issues that are being addressed and that the significance of this may not be identified immediately but come over time;
- Outcomes that produce a positive change in performance, behaviour or attitude.
The Offer to Churchill Fellows
- Professional coaching support is offered on an as needed basis. We have a budget to accommodate 10-15 places annually.
- The Churchill Trust will provide funding to Fellows in a partnered way. The Fellow must commit to at least 6 x 1 hour sessions with a professional coach, whereby the Churchill Trust pays for the 2nd, 4th and 6th sessions. Each 1 x hour session costs approximately $660.
- There is a slightly different pricing structure with Angela Ballard’s Consultancy & Coaching where there is a flat rate of $3,600 + GST whereby the Churchill Trust will pay for 50% of the rate and the Churchill Fellow will cover the other 50%. There are 2 options Fellows can choose from; Option 1: 6 x 1.5-2-hour sessions on fortnightly/monthly basis (over 3-6 month persiod) or Option 2: 1 day coaching/mentoring and 3 x 1 hour sessions. Both options include phone or email contact between sessions and a journal.
- All Churchill Fellows who have submitted a report are eligible to apply.
- Fellows need to clearly demonstrate how working with a professional coach will enable them to continue to build on their Churchill Fellowship goals.
- Fellows must be willing to self-fund 3 x 1 hour sessions at approximately $660 a session or fund 50% of the coaching cost for the flat rate structure.
- Fellows must be willing to provide feedback to the Churchill Trust about how the coaching assisted them on their Churchill Fellowship journey.
- Complete our online application form
- In the application you will need to demonstrate how working with a professional coach will enable you to continue to build on your Churchill Fellowship goals.
- You may utilise the services of another professional coach provider, subject to approval by the Churchill Trust. If you do wish to use another service provider, please contact us to discuss and/or indicate the name of the provider and the associated costs in your application form (in the additional comments section at the end of the form).
- Applications will be assessed by the CEO of the Churchill Trust.
What happens if your application is successful?
- The Churchill Trust will advise you of the outcome and pass along your contact details and application form to Yellow Edge or Angela Ballard's Consultancy & Coaching.
- You will be sent you a list of coaches to choose from OR a coach will be nominated based on your needs.
- Once you have selected your coach, they will contact you to arrange the first session and subsequent sessions.
- If you choose another service provider, the Churchill Trust will make the necessary enquiries to determine if they are appropriate and advise you of next steps.
- The Churchill Trust will reimburse you for the costs of your 2nd, 4th and 6th sessions upon receipt of the relevant invoice and evidence of transactions on your bank statement. If you decide to utilise the services of Angela Ballard Consultancy & Coaching we will reimburse you for 50% of the invoice you have paid.
For more information
- Visit Yellow Edge's website to view their directory of professional coaches
- Download Yellow Edge's Executive Coaching Services pack
- What can you expect from Angela Ballard Coaching and Mentoring?
For all enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 02 6247 8333.