• Discussing aspects of musical interpretation, the classical music industry and chamber music skills/ experiences with leading classical pianists and academics
• Meeting with and gathering information from key members of administration from leading classical music organisations
• Attending many varying performances in numerous historic and innovative venues
• Visiting and exploring cities and towns known as centres for learning and culture: London, Cambridge, Edinburgh, Amsterdam, The Hague and New York.
• Meeting with many talented and successful colleagues of varied backgrounds and situations to talk about the classical music industry, careers in music, concerts and audiences in the 21st century, education, the musical organisations and groups they are involved in, the cities they are based in, and their musical interests
Please provide some details as to why you wish to speak with this Fellow. The Trust will forward your enquiry on to this Fellow on your behalf.