Many key findings resulted from this Fellowship, including:
- An observational analysis of the three preconditioning techniques commonly employed to rehabilitate raptors – creance flying, large rectangular and circular aviaries.
- The importance of collaboration in developing ongoing best practise.
- The application of species-specific needs throughout rehabilitation.
- Engaging veterinarians in partnerships and networking internationally.
- Ways to effectively use hack boxes in rehabilitation.
- Triage techniques and the way forward .
Keywords: Wildlife, rehabilitation, raptor, bird of prey, education, rehabilitation centres, methods.