Churchill Fellows' Associations
The Churchill Fellows’ Associations (CFAs) are alumni associations for Churchill Fellows and their roles include:
- maintaining contact between Churchill Fellows
- the organisation of social events for Churchill Fellows
- encouraging suitable applicants to apply for a Churchill Fellowship
- assisting with the orientation of new Churchill Fellows
- promotion of the Churchill Fellowships and The Winston Churchill Memorial Trust in general
- assisting Churchill Fellows visiting Australia from other countries
A national convention of Churchill Fellows is held every second year and is hosted on a rotational basis by the CFAs. The next convention will be in Tasmania in April 2019 and is being hosted by Churchill Fellows Association of Tasmania.
If you are a Churchill Fellow and wish to re-establish contact with a CFA in your State or Territory please use the links below to get in touch with the current committee members. Alternatively you may wish to contact the National Office.